The following terms and conditions govern the use of the services provided on keepvid.altervista.org (here after referred to as „keepvid.altervista.org”).
1. The use of keepvid.altervista.org is governed by Italy law with the following modifications and explanations to be considered.
2. keepvid.altervista.org offers a technical service on a voluntary basis. Hence, keepvid.altervista.org does not take liability for the service working unimpeded or for permanent availability of the service.
3. keepvid.altervista.org must only be used for private purposes. Any commercial use of keepvid.altervista.org is strictly forbidden and will be pursued in a court of law.
4. keepvid.altervista.org is only to be used to access content which was posted onto the hosting platform by an authorised third party. The user is obliged to check respective rights concerning the content.
5. Accessing pornographic content or such content that infringes any right in any other way is strictly forbidden. Furthermore it is forbidden to convert files that are not publicly available. In case a third party right is already violated by downloading the content, the user bears complete responsibility for this as he started the processing of the data in question.
6. Accessing the systems or services of keepvid.altervista.org in any way other than the intended use is forbidden.
7. It is the only purpose of keepvid.altervista.org to create a copy of downloadable online-content for the private use of the user („fair use”). Any further use of the content transmitted by keepvid.altervista.org, particularly but not exclusively making the content publicly accessible or using it commercially, must be agreed upon with the holder of the rights of the respective downloaded content. The user bears full responsibility for all actions related to the data transmitted by keepvid.altervista.org. keepvid.altervista.org does not grant any rights to the contents, as it only acts as a technical service provider.
8. The user carries full responsibility for checking the legitimacy of his use of keepvid.altervista.org. keepvid.altervista.org only provides the technical service. Hence, keepvid.altervista.org does not take liability towards the user or any third party for the permissibility of downloading content through keepvid.altervista.org.
9. Our platform contains links to external websites of third parties, the contents of which cannot be influenced by us. Thus, we cannot take responsibility for this content. The responsibility lies with the respective provider or host of the websites in question. All linked websites were checked for violations of rights at the time of establishing the link. There was no suspicion of illegal content at that time. Continuous checking of the linked websites, however, is not reasonable without any concrete evidence of a rights violation. Should we be informed about any rights violation, we will immediately delete such links.
10. Should individual provisions of these present terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by a substitute provision regulating the intended purpose of the ineffective provision as precisely as possible.
The legal venue shall, if admissible, Italy.
Please note that all youtube videos are hosted on youtube.com and we don't host any files.
This policy is subject to change, and was last updated on June 23nd, 2019.
keepvid.altervista.org uses log files, which are files that record information including requested webpage resources, IP addresses, browser type, and timestamps. This information is used by keepvid.altervista.org for troubleshooting, service analysis, and site maintenance. This information cannot be directly linked to personally identifiable information.
Log files, and any data therein, are not shared with any third party.
keepvid.altervista.org receives and stores information that you enter on the website. This includes requested resources, search queries, and DVR settings like the title and artist. This information is stored to monitor and analyze service activity. This information cannot be linked to personally identifiable information.
All information you enter is voluntary. None of this information is shared with any third party.
keepvid.altervista.org stores your preferences in cookies. While these cookies improve your experience by remembering your settings, they're optional -- all of keepvid.altervista.org's features and services work without cookies.
Cookies may be stored by third parties via third party content embedded in keepvid.altervista.org, like multimedia players and advertisements. keepvid.altervista.org has no control over the cookies stored by third parties.
Go to the Youtube site and copy the link of the video you want to convert then paste next to the conversion button the link click and wait for the conversion to download and free and no registration is needed.